i need perfect whatsapp link
9 replies
217 views
which phone you use??
You need to tell us which mobile u use.
Anyway... Visit this page on your mobile phone to install your mobile specific version.
Below is Download links of all ' WhatsApp' versions:
- Download for iPhone from iTunes App Store
- Download for Android
- Download for BlackBerry from our site
- Download for Nokia Symbian
- Download for Nokia S40
- Download for Windows Phone from Marketplace
m.whatsapp.com bro 
using nokia E63... I av tried tru google but keeps failed, but alexclusive said i shld try tru UC browser
using nokia E63... I av tried tru google but keeps failed, but alexclusive said i shld try tru UC browser...
Check [topic=2550373]this topic[/topic].., i uploaded WhatsApp Messenger v2.8.22 for your mobile there.
Oop! Txxx ssooooooo much guys u are da best!!! I now downloaded it frm UC browser successfully