2WAP

ouch is bk wit d name flawks

18 replies 262 views
I rili miss 2wapworld lyk hell,ah mis shaev7,el-fugo,resphanto..all of d old rappers,i cnt rememba,gush its bn long,ah cnt wait 2spit sm venom..
#2
Man,seems u r new,i admire ur courage,ur zeal,bt ask ur moderator who ouch iz bk den..i lick blood..u newbees neva learn...shaev7 tell him
#10
flawks: Resphanto i rili mis u man,rememba our beef,our battle.ws lyk batle of d sexes,luv u man,v nt bn seein shaev7,is he around
yeah bro,I remember vividly,the members I was chillin wit right in this same chamber.I also havnt heard from shaev7 in a very long while.anyway I'm stormin 2wap soonest wit a whole lot of fun ..you know wat I mean smiley
#16
Keep one thing in Dee mind while entering Rap battle,,, Itz a place of runningblood & no fuckzin hurd of cattle,, Yu are welcome only onez & then we are off,,, There'z no mercy for the game either yu havh chold or chough,,, Whatever yur name mr.sissy omnithinker,,, Ima hard hitter & no fuczkin ad-winkerr.,,, I hit the niggaz in derrr homez & prove them homie in the rome either they r hid in the dome or they fuckzin in the google chrome,,, I shake them all make them crawl take them to hall & hit them with baseball when they call for the help & all
#17
4kin ouch or flask. i can see ghost slap ya ^ASS/lyk a woman's ^BREAST/how about me u wanna ^TEST/do u want me to send u 2 skul witout bookz 2 take ya TEXT?/am a god,accept me n i will ^BLESS(u)/or try me once more n i will kill u lyk a PEST/fool,alwayz ready 2 copy n ^PASTE/brushin teeth witout a ^TOOTHPASTE/are u in insane? u carry last but am alwayz ^1ST/it's well known dat am d ^BEST/object 2 dat n u will see me ^VEX.

Log in or join to reply.