Win 8 Users Step-in
11 replies
143 views
I AM UNSURE ABOUT CRK AS I HAVE NOT YET TESTED ON MY OWN
Have working crack for windows 8 pro
where?
allexclusive: where?
I will upload it here tomorrowHere is the Windows 8 Pro Activator.
1st unzip folder. then dial internet.., after internet connection is establish... just run the Batch file and wait till reboot of the system. its done.
-
Windows_8_Pro_Activator.zip 436 KB · 32 ↓
I heard Win 8 is a failure product and Microsoft wont make SP version for it ^o^ is that true?
Idiot: I heard Win 8 is a failure product and Microsoft wont make SP version for it ^o^ is that true?
That's not true. Windows 8 is best ever OS from microsoft testing
I have e window 7
Vipul: That's not true. Windows 8 is best ever OS from microsoft
Looks like you are the only admirer of windows 8 HEREGhoSTRiDeR: Looks like you are the only admirer of windows 8 HERE
because they giving openion without using it