2WAP

Two Angels In The Sky

8 replies 86 views
Two Angels In The Sky,is a poem that's written by a grieving mother after she had a miscarriage. Its really touching. I want to share it here. Twinkle Twinkle Big Bright Star My precious babies You're not so far When I am sad and feeling so alone I close my eyes and know you are in Heaven's home Everyday my heart aches for you How do I heal, I don't know what to do? Why? I just don't understand Anticipation, love, so many future plans You were gone before I knew Each day is a struggle for me to get through "Oh My Angels" in the bright blue sky Mommy and Daddy love you and tears we always cry My babies are now heaven's angels so blessed and true Only God knew the plans he had for you ¤written by Wendy Damilowski

Log in or join to reply.