We have to quit focusing on what we don't have and start thanking God for what you do have. Do you know that each day is a gift from God? We may not even be here tomorrow, what a shame to live this day negative, defeated and depressed We need to learn to say like David, "this is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." It doesn't matter what is going on with my life, it doesn't matter how many TEST I will face but am making a decision that am going to live this day
happy and enjoy my life..You have to pass that TEST
The test of life
6 replies
67 views
Amen to that!
The best topic ever!
adamjr: Amen to that!
The best topic ever! 
Thank you-Marizelle-: Thank you
Your welcome my friend! True topic...
true and good topic
I think each of our breath is a precious gift of ALLAH. all test comes from ALLAH and that is only for prove us that we r human being. We shud gv tht test with highly effort and patience to qualify ourself.