Interviewer : Tell me about yourself.
Candidate: I am Rameshwar Kulkarni. I did my Tele Communication engineering from BabanRao Dhole-Patil Inst it ute of Technology.
Interviewer : BabanRao Dhole-Patil Inst it ute of Technology? I had never heard of this college before!
Candidate : Great! Even I had not heard of it before getting an admission into it.. What happened is due to cricket world cup I scored badly! in 12th.I was getting a paid seat in a good college. But my father said (I prefer to call him baap) I can not invest so much of money.(The baap actually said I will never waste so much of money on you). So I had to join this college. Frankly speaking this name BabanRao Dhole-Patil, can at the most be related to a Shetakari Mahavidyalaya
..
Interviewer: ok, ok. It seems you have taken 6 years to complete your engineering.
Candidate : Actually I tried my best to finish it in 4 years. But you know, these cricket matches and football world cup, and tennis tournaments. It is difficult to concentrate. So I flunked in 2nd and 3rd year. So in all I took 4 + 2 = 7 years.
Interviewer: But 4+2 is 6.
Candidate: Oh, is it ? You know I always had KT in maths. But I will try to keep this in mind. 4+2 is 6, good, thanks. These cricket matches really affect exams a lot.. I think they should ban it.
Interviewer : Good to know that you want cricket matches to be banned.
Candidate : No, no I am talking about Exams!!
*Best interview!
13 replies
107 views
Interviewer: Ok, What is your biggest achievement in life?
Candidate : Obviously, completing my Engineering. My mom never thought I would complete it . In fact, when I flunked in 3rd year, she was looking for a job for me in BEST (Bus
corporation in Maharashtra ) through some relative.
Interviewer : Do you have any plans of higher study?
Candidate: he he he.. Are you kidding? Completing lower education it self was so much of pain!!
Interviewer : Lets talk about technical stuff. On which platforms have you worked?
Candidate : Well, I work at SEEPZ, so you can say Andheri is my current platforms. Earlier I was at Vashi center. So Vashi was my platform then. As you can see I have experience of different platforms! (Vashi and Andheri are the places in Mumbai)
Interviewer : And which languages have you used?
Candidate : Marathi, Hindi, English. By the way, I can keep quiet in German, French, Russian and many other languages.
Interviewer: Why VC is better than VB?
Candidate : It is a common sense C comes after B. So VC is a higher version than VB. I heard very soon they are coming up w it h a new language VD!
Interviewer: Do you know anything about Assembly Language?
Candidate: Well, I have not heard of it . But I guess, this is the language our ministers and MPs use in assembly.
Interviewer : What is your general project experience?
Candidate : My general experience about projects is most of the times they are in pipeline!
Interviewer: Can you tell me about your current job?
Candidate: Sure, Currently I am working for Bata Info Tech ltd. Since joining BIL, I am on Bench. Before joining BIL, I used to think that Bench was another software like Windows.
Interviewer : Do you have any project management experience?
Candidate: No, but I guess it shouldnt be difficult. I know Word and Excel. I can talk a lot. I know how to dial for International phone call and use speaker facility. And very important I know few words like Showstoppers , hot fixes, SEI-CMM, quality, version control, deadlines , Customer Satisfaction etc. Also I can blame others for my mistakes!
Interviewer: What are your expectations from our company?
Candidate : Not much.
1. I should at least get 40,000 in hand..
2. I would like to work on a live EJB project. But it should not have deadlines. I personally feel that pressure affects natural talent.
3. I believe in flexi-timings.
4. Dress Code is against basic freedom, so I would like to wear t-shirt and jeans.
5. We must have sat-sun off. I will suggest Wednesday off also, so as to avoid breakdown due to overwork.
6. I would like to go abroad 3 times a year on short term preferably 1-2 months) assignments. Personally I prefer US, Australia and Europe. But considering the fact that there are Olympics coming up in China in the current year, i dont mind going there in that period. As you can see I am modest and dont have many expectations. So can I assume my selection?
Interviewer : he he he ha ha ha. Thanks for your interest in our
organization. In fact I was never entertained so much before. Welcome to INFOSYS.
The fellow was appointed in a newly created section Stress Management in the HRD of Infosys.
So Excellence is not the only thing Needed. Its the Unique Quality of a Person which can let anyone to Success. Work on Your own Field rather then following somebody else's Path...
Source:fb!
Great interview. . .
Gr8
nice interview

fataang hai mahn... ... keep sharing things like this..
nice and well
Thanks for the introduction.
oh! Itz like i was in interview. Lol!
Nice interval
Lol funny but smart guy 
good post..
Great interwein