The Darkness Surrounds Me Its Getting So Cold I m All Alone With No One To Hold My World Is So Empty All What's Left Is Pain No Sunshine To Light My Way Just Never Ending Rain I Drown In Tears My Heart Is Crying No One Seems To Notice My Heart Is Dying.
Hit Karma If U Like This Poem From My Heart.
My Heart Is Dyeing.....!!
10 replies
149 views
I was this much close from hitting the karma
suddenly I thought really YOUR HEART which says so? My heart said yes,Then my mind said silently.....
NAH!!!
http://www.boardofwisdom.com/togo/Quotes/ShowQuote/?msgid=272440
Hahaha im an idiot
MY HEART IS ALSO
DYEING.....!!!
becoz of my one buddy that hurts me very badly today,,,
Poem,s shud be post in DolphinsCry pls?
jacki: MY HEART IS ALSO
DYEING.....!!!
becoz of my one buddy that hurts me very badly today,,,
whojacki: MY HEART IS ALSO
DYEING.....!!!
becoz of my one buddy that hurts me very badly today,,,
I m sad 4 the same reason.GhoSTRiDeR:
who
secretFunny topic....
jacki: MY HEART IS ALSO
DYEING.....!!!
becoz of my one buddy that hurts me very badly today,,,
take heart jackie gal 
How i wish to hit the karma but i still needs to av 25 posts to do it...nyway,i love ur sad post 