Sipho and Thabo entered a chocolate store. As they were busy looking, Sipho stole 3 Bar-one chocolates.
As they left the store, Sipho said to Thabo: "Man I'm the best thief ever, I stole 3 Bar-ones chocolates and no one saw me, u cant beat that"
Thabo replied: "You wanna see something better, let's go back to the shop and I'll show you real stealing"
So they went to the counter and Thabo said to the Shop owner: "Do you wanna see magic?" Shop owner replied: "Yes." Thabo said: "Give me one Bar-one chocolate." The shop owner gave him one, and he ate it. He asked for the second, and he ate that as well. He asked for the third, and finished that one too.
The shop owner asked: "But where's the magic?" Thabo replied: "Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find them.
good at stealing -rofl2-
11 replies
143 views
That's another show for the "Worst Dumbest Crimeals!" 
I have read it b4 .....lol good 1 sisy hahaha.....
....
Ahahahaha gud thief
Hahaha 
Very Good!!
Karma 4 u!!
thabo enjoyed it.
lol! Clean joke.
very nice...
G0OD STEALING .aww.