Things on mind...
I am in a world full of judgment,
People think they know me,
They think they know what they are
talking about,
I can do my best but it might not be
enough for you.
I try my best for you,
But I don't feel free,
I feel locked inside a cage,
Like an animal wanting to get out,
I can only do my best.
There are so many people to impress,
My family expects high of me,
I know they want me to do my best,
Even if I'm not at my best I seem
happy.
I don't like letting people down,
That's why I feel trapped,
I can only do my best.
I can only do my best
10 replies
96 views
Beautiful one bro 
Nice one.
greatGud..bro
awesome....
n always keep try ur best.
very nice..
dont try to make other ppl happy, make urself happy...
Use beautiful words....
Nice
I am in a world full of judgment,
People think they know me,
They think they know what they are talking about,
I can do my best but it might not be enough for you.
I try my best for you,
But I don't feel free,
I feel locked inside a cage,
Like an animal wanting to get out,
I can only do my best.
There are so many people to impress,
My family expects high of me,
I know they want me to do my best,
Even if I'm not at my best I seem happy.
I don't like letting people down,
That's why I feel trapped,
I can only do my best.
By Christina Bileau
Published: 10/17/2012
Pls mention the author too
Applause