2WAP

-iiAngel-ii

5 replies 132 views
Angel From Above Gazing into his blue eyes when we first met I knew then he was heaven sent. All I ever dreamed of, an angel from above. He had no idea from the start true love, I'd found in my heart. One of a kind, Love that lasts a lifetime All I ever dreamed of, an angel from above. Still, his smile, it takes my breath away wanting, needing, to hold him so much to say. All my prayers answered when into my life he came to me, he is everything. All I ever dreamed of, an angel from above. Like the moon, stars, morning sunrise so much beauty, so much grace. He's even more through my eyes. All I ever dreamed of, an angel from above. Together, forever, I long to be can you see, you're very precious and sweet. The only one for me. All I ever dreamed of, an angel from above. Your gentle words, your tender touch, life meaning so much wrapped tightly in each others arms I wish to be. With you, I feel so free. A vow to you I made, forever, you'll have my love. All I ever dreamed of, an angel from above.

Log in or join to reply.