2WAP

A bear hug to all special friends

6 replies 74 views
I got this from a dear friend and want to share it with all my special friends A BEAR HUGGLE Hugs make us feel on top of the world and make the child within to dance, A giggle, ready to spring Whenever we have the chance. Go on then, tickle my funny bone I want to enjoy good fun today, So, pull out all the stops For I'm beary set for play. Cheer me up before some melancholy Creeps up to steal my smile, Before I droop too tired at close of day Please visit with me a while. Another day may descend With a cloak of fear and grief, And my heart be all a-breaking With no more to weep. So unwrap each sorrow from my heart And throw its shadows far away, Pray my tears to all dry up For a joyful heart to stay. Then with today's reward of life, I'll smile From a grateful heart within, While one of God's most precious gifts I huggle You, my special friend.

Log in or join to reply.