Here is the official trialer of Crysis 3 to be released next year.
EA has released a new trailer for Crysis 3 showcasing the various multiplayer modes that will be on offer once the full game launches.
The trailer covers the Hunter Mode, Crash Site Mode, and the New York Feed, a service similar to Autolog in Need for Speed. First up is Hunter Mode, in this two players start off as Nano Suit clad hunters and everyone else plays a trooper, the aim is for the hunters to kill all the troopers in the allotted time limit. Once a player is killed by a hunter they become one themselves. Amazing !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HqzLguM-Pk

Crysis 3 Feb 2013
9 replies
269 views
That will be a great game. My uncle works in EA sports.
i guess he will play the game first.
Really? Wow ! thats so much fun.
_EdGE_: That will be a great game. My uncle works in EA sports.
i guess he will play the game first.
Gud post....
I cant wait untill Need for Speed: Most Wanted - E3 releases
thanks for the info bro 
damn..... I hvnt played 2 enough nd its almost the end of the year 
I have played 1 and 2 almost 3 times 
0_o: damn..... I hvnt played 2 enough nd its almost the end of the year 
Good i like it.
