Angelina Jolie is an American actress and director. She has
received an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Guild
Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards, and was named
Hollywood's highest-paid actress by Forbes in 2009 and
2011. Jolie promotes humanitarian causes, and is noted for
her work with refugees as a Special Envoy and former Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High
Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). She has been cited as
the world's "most beautiful" woman, a title for which she has
received substantial media attention.
-doncle-
Angelina Jolie!
13 replies
176 views
she's great actress
Yes
she is gud acter
she is brilliant actress.
erm yes shes a good actress aswell 
I had my thoughts on her but I don't dare sharing them. 
Yeah she is so awesome actress!!! I like her a lot!!! I want to take her home
Great actress
she is great actress i love her so much
My fav. Angelina
She is awsm,,,she is sexy???me love hr
I love her
she is realy a good actress..
yes she is super and good.. also cute 