2wap best rapper....
14 replies
263 views
I DON'T KNOW
Its me
They are all gone! they all are fuk*n gone! ................... but for me it would be Black Listed..
O_o wachu knw bout rap
When you don't know much about rapping..then it's better to just shut up and bouce back 

Its me!!
you know who I really is. best rapper... its been a while,we need to update that, set up tournament. and see who remains da heavyweight champ!
y'all shld stp talkin n do d contest
dn't wit me cos am a freak jst check out d little i gave younboss at (tragedy stay_fly vs youngboss) b4 set it up cos am all set waitin 2 go!!! mtk.
Prove 2 me dat u are talented...b a man n take up d challenge.......am stl waiting 4 y'all 2 prove urselves.
Guexx who
I know my sheep and my sheep knows me. If the contest begins, how many of yall can withstand it?
Wia is shaev7
damn sucka is a bitch dat still suck a dick