:
I AM………………………… how do u see yourself. If you would fill in the blank spot, what would you put in there? I am the best I could be, I am proud of myself, I am loved? Or will it be, I am not good enough, I am poor, I am a failure……….. God want you to be the best you can be. If you can say I AM GOD CHILD. Then all of the other I am, poor, failure, not good enough will fall away. Always speak life in to your live............ tell me what your, I AM SAY..................
I AM
7 replies
70 views
I always feel im not good enough
I'm down to the EARTH.
I am fundamentalist Muslim
i'm not strong enough to live this life.
bt i'm believe whenever i'm n whatever i do God always with me to guide me.
n i need support from my family n all my friends.
i,m succesfull in everyway and i ve no coplain bout which i got in ma life nd whch ddnt get yet. Each breath of ma life is too precious to me.
I am ME! Whether i am by myself, with another person, with a whole crowd. With the more fortunate, or the less fortunate. My sentiments always remain true to who i am
i am simple,iam poor but am proud of my self bcoz i am a God child hu hav a kind heart!