Most friendly chatter
60 replies
507 views
dont know .. not visited any lately..
chocolate.boy: According to you ,who is the most friendly chatter here in chatrooms? for me its Alebi
agree. . I think it's me. Why are you looking at my post like that? I AM friendly.
Although only for once in a blue moon. Lol. Well... Ale is very friendly, but I think Rowdy was pretty friendly too. Although he still owes me pizza.
smarty
I can't say it is me.
crap
hareesh,a kind hearted boy...as far as i know u bro hehe..
fire phoenix, choco, mahesh, rahul, sweetcapricorn, are so good chatters.
fugitive also a good chatter, just u have to give her a small but costly meal. 
fu9it1v3: I think it's me. Why are you looking at my post like that? I AM friendly.
Although only for once in a blue moon. Lol. Well... Ale is very friendly, but I think Rowdy was pretty friendly too. Although he still owes me pizza.
hey thanks!!! i didnt saw ur post. i appreciate. Frm me... Its [user]alebi[/alebi]
chocolate.boy: According to you ,who is the most friendly chatter here in chatrooms?
for me its Alebi
alebi Me & Hareesh
Its depends on how they talk2their enemies,otherwise ur frnds r always nice2u,in this way i'd say vipul
Trax: Frm me... Its [user]alebi[/alebi]
[/alebi] chocolate.boy: According to you ,who is the most friendly chatter here in chatrooms?
for me its Alebi
skyliner and pasee.
If you doubt?...
grungeprince,,sonicgirl,,shush,,rishabh,,afaq,,shahzada,,ragnork,,swtcapricorn,,abhi
Ragnorak,shahzada,aaqib,chocolateboy,barbi,shush,alebi,sonic.mahesh.k,aamir,handsmedon,saahir,rishaab,cooldude, and all my buddies those i forget