You are stupid
You are fail
You are weird
You are not perfect
But that's okay
I'm like that too
We laugh at the randomest thing
You know my ugliest side
Eventhough We disagree sometimes
We never fight
When I'm sad
You were always there to make sure I'm okay
Thanks for being there for me
I LOVE YOU MY DEAR BEST FRIENDS
Dear Best Friend
18 replies
106 views
O, so cute
Heart touchig poem.
Nice poem. . .
Nice one sissy
aprillia: You are stupid You are fail You are weird You are not perfect But that's okay I'm like that too We laugh at the randomest thing You know my ugliest side Eventhough We disagree sometimes We never fight When I'm sad You were always there to make sure I'm okay Thanks for being there for me I LOVE YOU MY DEAR BEST FRIENDS
but who is lucky person but who is lucky person

but who is the lucky person
. i knows he is mahesh -
Dil sey i say its so coool .
nice one sissy 
Heart touching
Yeah.. Datz 4 al jackz nd jills.. 
aprillia: You are stupid You are fail You are weird You are not perfect But that's okay I'm like that too We laugh at the randomest thing You know my ugliest side Eventhough We disagree sometimes We never fight When I'm sad You were always there to make sure I'm okay Thanks for being there for me I LOVE YOU MY DEAR BEST FRIENDS
HandsomeDon: but who is the lucky person
. i knows he is mahesh -
handsome don bro see aprillia said"I LOVE U MY DEAR BEST FRIENDS"so i can be all the friends MAHESH_K: handsome don bro see aprillia said"I LOVE U MY DEAR BEST FRIENDS"so i can be all the friends
which means u all count in it 
that apprilia will decide who Nice