Once in a class a teacher said to her students,to maka a rhyming poem with their name.1st student's name was Dan.He told a poem:- I m Dan When i will b a man I will travel to India & Japan If I can,If I can,If I can. The teacher told to another girl whose name was Sally,she told the poem:- I m Sally When I will b a lady I will give birth to a baby If I can,If I can,If I can. Next turn was Sam's who was a naughty child,He said:- When I will b a man I would never mind India & Japan I will help Sally in her plan I know I can.
Rhyming Poems
12 replies
86 views
Great plan 
Clever boy
Clever thinking
Clever boy
Very smart.
He said his mind, wish him succes in executing it
Gud thinking
hahaha, this is a new generation student
haha..ill be ryt beside you..
Nice poem