Hi all, Gul and I have some AMAZING news, we just found out that we are expecting!!!! 12 weeks!!!! I know we are shocked too! We cant believe it ourselves. but we wanted to make it official
I mean who would have guessed that we were expecting. Yup its official....we are expecting SANTA in 12 weeks.
im expecting
21 replies
172 views
-Marizelle-: Hi all, Gul and I have some AMAZING news, we just found out that we are expecting!!!! 12 weeks!!!! I know we are shocked too! We cant believe it ourselves. but we wanted to make it official
I mean who would have guessed that we were expecting. Yup its official....we are expecting SANTA in 12 weeks.
santa still alivemAnAl: santa still alive
???????
- hahaha-U nailed it
I just got an e-mail from Santa. She will not live up to our expectations this year, due to the high risk of being hijacked for ransom
mAnAl: santa still alive
???????
here i am. Still alive to get u all goodies in the 12th week. San cata minus CA is back again.I expect a date lol! is Santa free to date lol 
princess_nisha: W0w that awes0me news.c0ngrats t0 y0u
g0d bless u and the life y0u carrying inside y0u.enj0y these preci0us m0ments 0f fln a lyf gr0wing inside u
u didn't understand my post,sis Santa does nor exist!!!! the tooth fairy told me
latrine: Santa does nor exist!!!! the tooth fairy told me
lolz u believe in tooth fairies Gud..m expecting a new
as a gift from santa
latrine: Santa does nor exist!!!! the tooth fairy told me
the tooth fairy neither existed. U know.No you're not expecting him, I've been taking him hostage since last December because he didn't bring me a Lamborghini I asked for last Christmas. So I took his sleigh and use it instead. 
congratz lol im longing to see santa on christmas 
Hahaha......
Gud
nice topic frnd
santa
I need santa,but not the fat one
i want with abs and built in 6packs haha
santa on holiday . Vacation nd on leave 4 collect gift
It is true. The santa man is preparing. We are indeed waiting.

