If you could have the opportunity to meet someone of 2wap in real. Will you even reconsider a relationship with that person? Tell us who u want to meet in real and why?
2wap romance
58 replies
394 views
I would like to meet _ HorTiculTurisT_ in real. Its my dream to visit SAUDI and PAKISTAN. YES I will think of a relationship with him as he is a nice person
Gumslone! Coz first i wana slap him for bad n slow server,,,
Then i,ll take him for dinner,,, it wud be a great honor to meet the FAMOUS WEBMASTER,,,
-Marizelle-: I would like to meet _ HorTiculTurisT_ in real. Its my dream to visit SAUDI and PAKISTAN. YES I will think of a relationship with him as he is a nice person
may god success you in your dream !
i wanna to meet apprilia she too innocent and nice hearted girl, my indonesian friend, my philippines, one my usa friend, one pak girl, rekha, and all my 2wap friends. but dream never comes to truejacki: Gumslone! Coz first i wana slap him for bad n slow server,,,
Then i,ll take him for dinner,,, it wud be a honor to meet the FAMOUS WEBMASTER
jacki wait i am coming to meet you HandsomeDon:
jacki wait i am coming to meet you
i wanna to meet you .would i meet you today ??
yeah swtyjacki: yeah swty
dat wud be so nice
jacki: yeah swty
dat wud be so nice
I'm a ghost wud u like to meet?

I would like to meet Fugi, Marizelle, Jacki, P'Nisha, amongst others. Have a relationship? I dunno... Surely that is unpredictable?
I would like to meet some special buddies
Hareesh as my bro.
Hareesh as my bro.
Hareesh as my bro.
i wud like to meet u, him, her and them..
if i propose 2 u ?
I'm thinking about it.
I would like to meet all my sweet sisters.....
But about having a relationship then its my dream to visit singapore n meet my gf
atleast once if i get a chance n in any circumstances.......
atleast once if i get a chance n in any circumstances.......Boet: I would like to meet Fugi, Marizelle, Jacki, P'Nisha, amongst others. Have a relationship? I dunno... Surely that is unpredictable?
I would also like to meet you but I'm afraid u will kick my ass because of all the stupid things I do allexclusive: if i propose 2 u ?
-Marizelle-:
omg sweety u will give me a heart attack. 