Friends do you eat breakfast in the morning and what do you prefer?
1. A muffin and tea/coffee
2. Meusli and yogurt
3. Toast, bacon,eggs,pork sausages and a glass of juice
4. Hot porrige, toast and eggs
5. Fruit salad with yogurt
6. Boerewors and pap
7. A apple on the go
8. Only a yogurt
9. Only tea/coffee or a glass of juice
10. Don't eat breakfast
*breakfast*
21 replies
163 views
I eat meusli with yogurt for breakfast. With a glass of juice afterwards and a apple on the go.
A muffin & tea
Only tea.. . . .
watery rice with burnt red chilli nd onion qube
Number 4 I think.
Butter and cheese with paki bread bowl.......
I'm jst take milk only
gud topic
I choose between cereal, oats or maize meal, followed by coffee
usually skip breakfast
3. Toast, bacon,eggs,pork
sausages and a glass of
juice
4. Hot porrige, toast and
eggs
Batata vada
3, 4 and 5 
toast an tea an a biscuit
coffee n toast bread wit kaya jam.
Thank u frnd nd u ?
I just eat a lil toasted bread and tea
only coffee for me!
sometimes I forget to have it...ulzhimers
option 5