Love is pain now in my life,
days I remember,
I passed with you,
Since my childhood,
as I remember,
always we use to play together,
As I remember,
I act husband,
and you as my wife,
As the days passed,
distances came in between,
you got engaged with some one,
I cried for you,
but my cry was lost,
non heard it, and you got married,
I remained alone,
with your memories,
and with my pain
"PAIN"
36 replies
260 views
beautiful sad poem.
!Awsome poem
Nice sad poem 
stand up frnd and start to rebuild ur life again.
pain 
Painful story
happiness is tempo and so is pain. Just pick up urself and stand up. Everything will be alright 
Hold my hand,
come close to me,
I am waiting,
some one will come,
I don't know,
from where and when,
she will enter in my life,
and will fill the vacuum,
making place in my heart,
and will change my empty life
Hold my hand,
come close to me,
I am waiting,
some one will come,
I don't know,
from where and when,
she will enter in my life,
and will fill the vacuum,
making place in my heart,
and will change my empty life
Nice but very sad..
Heart touching...
Yes frnd u r ryt
lv is life
gud topic
Thanks a lot
The pain with I suffer
Is not a pain of distances
You are still close to me
Yes, very close in my heart,
I feel your existance
When I close my eyes
I feel your smooth touches
When I smell your gifts
I'm alive with your memories
I'm alive with the ways we walked
I'm alive with your gifts
I'm alive with my heart beats
Which always sings your song
Which takes your name
But when I open my eyes
I see me, I'm "ALONE"..
So beautiful poem
wonderful
saahir: The pain with I suffer
Is not a pain of distances
You are still close to me
Yes, very close in my heart,
I feel your existance
When I close my eyes
I feel your smooth touches
When I smell your gifts
I'm alive with your memories
I'm alive with the ways we walked
I'm alive with your gifts
I'm alive with my heart beats
Which always sings your song
Which takes your name
But when I open my eyes
I see me, I'm "ALONE"..
just outstanding written!wow really beautiful bro.
karma for u.
karma for u.very nice,best!
U'l nevr be alone,u knw that..
Not only 4 a poem 