*nose picking*
17 replies
138 views
It tastes a bit like KFC
jacki! Eating it! omg 
sisfreak: jacki! Eating it! omg 
Noooo.!!!!! TheMouse: It tastes a bit like KFC 
oh yeah? Now i,ll eat itTheMouse: It tastes a bit like KFC 
i.,ll pick wing size Omg.Siss I don't pick in my nose. I use a tissue and blow it.
iv only seen a certain princess do it..sorry sissy
Never expected this from you jackie 
iicchhh.....yaaaacccchhhhhttttt......
Yakkks! 
Yaak
cheeee.......frnd
i dn't like but 1 time i eated
Mine taste like peppermint 
I don't know what it tastes like, but at school it was the perfect solution when i i forgot to paste papers in my homework book
Poor teachers!
u said to me once that u like it spicy!
Am sure all of u guys who posted b4 knw dxactly who it tates. Like ham!.hahaha.
Fluxion: Never expected this from you jackie 
yeah sure, u've never taste