*heavenly*
32 replies
290 views
I love Swiss cheese with all the holes in the cheese filled with (hazelnut flavored) chocolate.
Chocolates??? I wud manage d@. But i wud rather av more kisses from my guy than chocolates. Oops! now where d heck is dis my guy??? Lol
For Me Its Dark Chocolate "Bournville" ,, @Mr Mouse you may be interested to know philadelphia now do chocolate flavour cheese spread
http://anygivenfood.com/say-hello-to-chocolate-philadelphia/
sisfreak: For Me Its Dark Chocolate "Bournville" ,, @Mr Mouse you may be interested to know philadelphia now do chocolate flavour cheese spread
http://anygivenfood.com/say-hello-to-chocolate-philadelphia/
Well, I've eaten cheese which had cranberries inside before, so maybe cheese with choc aroma isn't even that crazy - I think it's only cheese flavored chocolate which probably wouldn't work for any folks Dairy milk Silk 
White chocs, anytime!
Turkish Delight
dairy milk
chocolate only chocolate chocolate and chocolate wow dairy milk all the best
dairy milk.
Dairy milk
it's best
dnt like so much.
But
i prefer dairy milk.
dont hav money 4 buy food y i must waste ma time behind chocol8t.
anything.............
My fvt is Barone
Pink chocolate.
Me, I love BLUE chocolate. Very tantalizing.
For me its butterfinger any time.
All three at once.
3rd is hidden secret. Plz dont ask.