Do you have a bud
He/she just sits there,,, mood never changes, never pm,s first... let's chat, he/she says, day in and day out.,,,
but never takes the
initiave,,,? Sometimes just "hi" or "wazzup"
*wazzup buddy*
29 replies
160 views
Maybe everybody wants to be Smarty's friend and Smarty demands all the time and attention. 
yes i deleted the all coz they were a lil bit norty 
WARNING!!! If u r d@ kind of buddy Jackie just described,plz do me a favour.....FAIRYFLEXY ain't on 2Wap World. So dn't search. Rite Smarty??
I maybe that kinda buddy... Lol!
Kumz: I maybe that kinda buddy... Lol!
u dont even say ""hi""Oops I'm a bad buddy. I don't even say hi to my friends
i have five smart/smarty friend who always enjoying joking,telling news what happened today on 2wap and all around
in which one is topic maker jacki
and other my family member aprilia... and rest three always update with new knowledge and also commenting who is male and who is female here 
I love all my frnds and i need all my buddy list
I may be that kind of buddy . . 
yes.
Nd i deleted many of them. . .
Yeah i have some like that
Wazzup jacki?
Boet: Wazzup jacki?
wow! Wazzup boet!Hm,i hav such buddy bt i dont delete them!
Whats upp jacki
I have also that kind of budies so stop to accept new busy request without checking ... 
Hareesh: Whats upp jacki 
whazzup buddyYeah I have, just once in a while ask "did u have breakfast" omg! Lmao!
Wetin dey hapen 4
ere self why be say
we no dey see any
9ja gal 4 ere again.
E don tire me 0... i
say dey no entry
ere is mistake?
Pancake:
Hi hw r u
Wt iz da tym der
U had brkfst
U alone
Mwaah
K
C u ltr
Wlcm
Kkkk.. Am fyn, u?
Gr8, ya hd dinr?
Ya in bed?
Yeah I c tv