Tonight i got me a
Kfc streetwise 3 plus 8
hot Zinga wings, im
addicted to kfc,
mcdonalds and nandos
every now and then,,,
Whats your favourite? 
*take away*
23 replies
258 views
TheMouse:

is this some kinda joke?mmmmmmmmmmmmm Chinese im paying so what you having! im having special fried rice 
Yeahhhhh i love the spicy rice!
Kfc popcorn chicken

I love all kinds of junk food!lol!
All are nice. I don't like cooking for one only. I love fish so Ocean Basket is my favourite take away
This topic more yuck than the ones about smelly socks and nose picking
I only eat food, not garbage.
MAHESH_K: Kfc popcorn chicken

cheese frenchfries n rootbeer.I love chickenjoy with 
Hmmmmmmm
u r great frnd
nice topic
Thanks alot my frnd
veg momo's
Yeah its my favourate too.
My fave is prawns with fried rice and bamboo shoots, done by a chinese in our town, working out of a little shack near an old harbour. He makes the most divine seafood!
Any gud african food!
Spicy Prawns, fish without rice or bread grilled or fried wid tomato souce.
pizza
Well,i like zinger wings(KFC) and Mc Chicken(McDonalds).
Hemm no thanks. . . . .