2WAP

Love is Killing Me.....

7 replies 114 views
U made me mess U made me uncertain U made me powerless U decline me Ignore me...... How to make undermine your heart I realize I'm not perfect I don't even as what U want U destroy me with your attitude Did not U realize u have hurt me? My heart has tired to convince U This love is killing me....... smiley smiley
#3
true love never change according our physical look, it never admits any obstales, aprilia be sure and check your loves is true ,now don't lament on merely name of loves that merely attraction.forget if such case going through... be sure you good cute and beautifull girls your must successes to find prince like guy , i am also prayer samesmiley don't forget to invites on your marriage ......you are my family

Log in or join to reply.