2WAP

MY MOM

3 replies 129 views
I love you 'O' my Mom As much I love my God I remember you As much I remember my God I remember once I was hungry I ask you for food You gave me a cup of milk withpiece of bread I looked at you face You read some line on myforehead You smiled & said "Eat my child" You pointed your finger towardscooking vessels Both were covered with lids I finished my breakfast She went out I removed the lids Both vessels were EMPTY I cried in a sky breaking voice 'O' My God.
#2
CUTEANGEL: I love you 'O' my Mom As much I love my God I remember you As much I remember my God I remember once I was hungry I ask you for food You gave me a cup of milk withpiece of bread I looked at you face You read some line on myforehead You smiled & said "Eat my child" You pointed your finger towardscooking vessels Both were covered with lids I finished my breakfast She went out I removed the lids Both vessels were EMPTY I cried in a sky breaking voice 'O' My God.
read origina poem here: topic id: 3046601

Log in or join to reply.