there's no one sweet like you
You are a hope to me to live with,
You are the world to me to live in,
there's no one sweet like you.
You're the one I love,
the one I want to feel,
the one I want to touch.
I give you my heart,
I give you my soul,
and I need you so much.
Offer me your sweet caresses;
fill me with your wonderful light;
I want to hold your hand.
I want to hug you tight.
I want to make you feel an angel
for the whole cold night,
I hunger for your kiss.
Offer me sweet tidings
of true love's tender bliss.
So give me your heart,
and bless me with your love
there's no one sweet like you
8 replies
127 views
karma from me...very sweet..
Beautiful.
touchy nd beautiful
the feli'n that God is the answer....
This t0pic has creatd fo me ! Lolz
c0z m d 0nly sweet pers0n 0n d planet : oD
Niceeee
princess_nisha: Aww thats s0me really sweet w0rds.HAVE Y0U EXPRESSED T0 HER THE WAY Y0U FL.best 0f luck t0 y0u and y0ur lucky lady
yes nisha.http://kenneth7100.tripod.com/sweet.html
Original source