i give up on trying to
sleep. so I'm going to
just let my body tell me
when its time. been over
a week and Ive hardly
slept. anyone know a
insomnia cure? or a
good way to get a sleep
schedule back?
*cursed by insomnia*
8 replies
135 views
maybe with listening some soft music will bring to sleep.
like a lulubye song.
Try some pills lol
Try to forget da stress matterz specially abt ur partner..dn,t thnk so much abt him dat effect ur health...jst relaxed and sleep well
Eat beans as dinner. U wont knw wen u fall asleep.
Watch the Twilight movies...
try drinking a glass of milk b4 bedtime,swt..this might help 
I can only pray for u. May The Almighty God grant u peace of mind n mk free from all ur distress n sufferings.
Been there many times... There is no cure. I couldn't sleep when using sleeping pills. Eventually your mind plays tricks on you, you trip on tiredness. Its a very strange state of mind.