An Angel To Me
The moment I opened my heart and let you in
I saw this great love starting to begin.
I opened my eyes to a vision of you
I hope, I pray your feelings are true.
I have loved and I have paid the cost
And I have felt the pain of the love I lost.
But, now, I think I have truly found
An Angel who walks upon the ground.
You go beyond all limits for me
Just to show your love endlessly.
I could search my whole life through
And never find another 'you'.
You are so special that I wanted you to know
I truly, completely love you so
An Angel To Me
8 replies
106 views
beautifulllllllll
AWDOMEEEEEE
women wish to be loved not becuz they are pretty,or good or well bred or graceful. 
nyc...........
awsm wordings.
Very touchy
pretty: women wish to be loved not becuz they are pretty,or good or well bred or graceful. 
But?