What is "LOVE" and what is "LUST"?
Love means affection, kindness and sacrifice which arise entirely from every heart of living creatures. But in humanbeing there are some civic bounds.
"LOVE" is as pure as the love of mother for her child. And it exist in the hearts of every male and female who desire to get couple with each other. But lust exist in every one who wish to fulfill their sexual desires with each other. Now here we found in our society male approaches female as well male to male. Same way the case is in females too. But love exists therein too.
"LOVE" and "LUST"
71 replies
515 views
Awsum great
i appReciate u
Your comment is as good as your post. You have said nothing bad.
An awesome post! You have said it better then myself! 

well love is love and lust is lust theres nothing different on that except spelling
mAnAl: well love is love and lust is lust theres nothing different on that except spelling
Thank you. I got an opprtunity to learn something new. Now I can use the word "LUST" while talking some lady... in a way, "I am full of lust with you" instead of saying "I am full of love with you". I hope she would not slap me.adamjr: An awesome post! You have said it better then myself! 
Thanks bro.
hmm gr8 brother! I agree wid u!
I do think , there'z only lust and just lust is left , n0wadays . C0z media has actually thr0wn light on sex and lust type things like its a cheesy cake .
When it c0mes to love , its no where !
Love is emotion nd lust physical need
saahir:
Thank you. I got an opprtunity to learn something new. Now I can use the word "LUST" while talking some lady... in a way, "I am full of lust with you" instead of saying "I am full of love with you". I hope she would not slap me.
saahir: What is "LOVE" and what is "LUST"?
Love means affection, kindness and sacrifice which arise entirely from every heart of living creatures. But in humanbeing there are some civic bounds.
"LOVE" is as pure as the love of mother for his child. And it exist in the hearts of every male and female who desire to get couple with each other. But lust exist in every one who wish to fulfill their sexual desires with each other. Now here we found in our society male approaches female as well male to male. Same way the case is in females too. But love exists therein too.
exactly bro n karma for u.Dashman: Love is emotion nd lust physical need
good job, sweet n short description.
Thanks Dash.,great topic
love is a strong attachment, like or fondness towards others while lust is just a strong physical desire.
jamella16: love is a strong attachment, like or fondness towards others while lust is just a strong physical desire.
Yes. Its true.Making Love is heavenly... Lust is from the devil...
jacki: Making Love is heavenly... Lust is from the devil... 
If relations are unfair. Not always swty.saahir:
If relations are unfare. Not always swty.
I mean to say unfair. I always mk mistake to spell.saahir:
Thank you. I got an opprtunity to learn something new. Now I can use the word "LUST" while talking some lady... in a way, "I am full of lust with you" instead of saying "I am full of love with you". I hope she would not slap me.
haha try itWhat if i like my woman's looks n praise her?
What if i say i want to touch u? Kiss u..
Wil u call it a lust or a love?