Son:"Daddy, I fell in
love & want to
date this awesome
girl!"
Father: "That's
great son. Who is
she?"
Son: "It's Sandra,
the neighbor's
daughter" father:
"Ohhh I wish you
hadn't said that. I
have to tell u
something son, but
you must
promise not to tell
your mother.
Sandra is actually
your sister."
The boy is
naturally bummed
out,
but a couple of
months later ...
Son: "Daddy, I fell
in love again n
she is even
hotter!" Father:
"That's
great son. Who is
she?" Son: "It's
Angela, the other
neighbor's
daughter."
Father: "Ohhhh I
wish you hadn't
said that.Angela is
also your sister."
This went on
couple of times
and
the son was so
mad, he went
straight to his
mother crying. Son:
"Mum I am so mad
at dad! I fell in
love with six girls
but I can't date
any of them
because dad is
their
father!"
The mother hugs
him
affectionately and
says: "My love,
you can date
whoever you want.
Dont listen to him
He isn't your
father."

*in love with sister*
25 replies
231 views
Ha ha
Hahahaha unwanted pregnancy
Who gave me a karma? 
Moral of story :- don't fall in love next door girl
Hm,sister indeed! Haha!
Oh my god
superb joke jacki 
Nice one 
Omg

hahahahahaha
Love is dangerous when you mis-love.
Ha ha ha ha ha........
haha..this thing happened sumtyms..it realy makes me laugh..coz this real!..booooom!
hahahahaha!
both parents are taking a Side dish.thats funny.I shoud cut off their legs 

Well topic
so funny
Oh goodness.