y i cant donwload sis,sisx or moddified apps or unmod apps? What happen of apps they all moving anymore? Thanks for who helped
I need help for my nokia E5
36 replies
198 views
i cant install any opera or ucweb. Pls help,,?? Thankss
E5 comes from pakistan its a replica of the origional nokia, its fake. Mine too. Im so disappointed with it. I downloaded opera but cant open it. When i open, it says send via bluetooth... U shud go to file manager and search all files for opera....
Its not install at apps and it cant open. Now what in the world shud i do? Eish! Please paki ppl help!!!!
E5 dont have a manual handbook. Only Bluetooth is at apps... When i dial my network *111# to order wap settings i get options from 1 to 6 to to press, but cant find the number mode
i see? Now i know
who' expert with pls help me,, thanks
I googled it but cant find it
Angel143: i see? Now i know
swty did u find ur opera and what does it say?At firts after hacking and hacking my phone i install it,, but last week they are not fuctioning anymore,,. I use a wifi now
What is the way to do?
My E5 made from korea but i buy here in philippines mam
Mine is made in china! Go to offical icon and open it, then to file manager and open it, then search all files for opera... Then it says send via bluetooth... Now where to do i send my opera? I guess to pakistan to gul
Gul the paki fone
does,nt give me any
option where to install
opera, it just say
download finished,
then it took me 5 days
to find opera in a
strange file. Omg!
Check your inbox.... @jacki
Korea and china....its really does not support installation....who told to u" buy unsupportable device ...now I'm not responsible for that
2000+s if u can guide
me
Just throw your phone in dustbin
this is the better solution