2WAP

*Can't Live Alone*

2 replies 131 views
smiley Can't Live Alone by Bilal smiley Now that you're going I'm feeling so alone, Ringing your number but you're not picking up the phone, Gave you my heart and I gave my soul, I guess sometimes you gotta live and let go, I just wanna put things right, done with the lying I'm begging on my knees I wanna smile in your face, don't wanna see you cryin', Cause you're the one for me, Don't think I'll let it go, I need to... stone, I won't stop ringing until you're picking up your telephone, I know you're out there somewhere, I just wanna bring you home, Yes I love you, but now, I'm feeling so alone. [Chorus:] I'm so alone, pick up the phone, I just wanna hear you say hello, Want you to stay, the things I said, I can't live my life alone, can't live my life alone, I just can't live my life alone, no no no no, can't live my life alone. Without you here can't you see, Looking at old pictures of you and me, I know you've heard it all before, but it's a new me Tossing and turning all night getting no sleep, I wish I could turn back time, taking back to the way it was, With all the smiles and laughter, Back in my hands like the end of a fairtytale, I barely have a... Don't think I'll let it go, I need to... stone, I won't stop ringing until you're picking up your telephone, I know you're out there somewhere, I just wanna bring you home, Yes I love you, but now, I'm feeling so alone. [Chorus:] I'm so alone, pick up the phone, I just wanna hear you say hello, Want you to stay, the things I said, I can't live my life alone, can't live my life alone, I just can't live my life alone, no no no no, but I can't live my life alone. You walked out of my life, I'm looking up at the time, Twelve thirty didn't think I'd be writing these rhymes, I should have seen... You said you put you beside, these lies, you know it's right Got back from work, I don't know why I felt something was wrong, Got through the door, up the stairs and found that all her stuff was gone, You even left that ring I got you for your sixteen You left without a reason, baby how could this be Live alone, without you, it just don't feel like home. [Chorus:] I'm so alone, pick up the phone, I just wanna hear you say hello, Want you to stay, the things I said, I can't live my life alone, can't live my life alone, I just can't live my life alone, no no no no, but I can't live my life alone. Can't live my life alone.

Log in or join to reply.