This nothing I could say do U
Nothing all could have it do
Couldn't make U see
What U mean to me.....
All the pain the tears I cried
Still U never say good bye
U know I know
How far U go
*I know I let u done
But it's not like that now
This time I'll never let U go......
Reff : I will be
All that U want
I get it self together
Can U give me performance a part
All my life
I'll be with u forever
To get the true the date
And make everything ok
I could to have an everything
Did it know in life could bring
That now i see lonelessly
U're the one sing i got write
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe
Cos U here with me
back to :
*
Without U I can't sleep
I wanna gonna never let U leave
U got I will
U got I want
Without U
I don't know what I do
I can never ever live the day without U
Here with me
That U say
That all I need........
※ I Will Be ※ by Avril Lavigne
11 replies
107 views
Beautiful janu 
yaa......
really beautifull song i had to hear.
b'ful sOng
hmmm.....nice
i want to listen....???
wow beautifull and nice ....... appril nice na
HandsomeDon: wow beautifull and nice ....... appril nice na
yes but if u hear i'm singing this song u will run away. hello geeeeeeee
one of her good songs..i love to listen her music too..nice choice
Edit song
Nice song
nice...,