Have you ever seen a person with six fingers? The sixth one usually very small unlike those normal ones. In Africa, people believe those with six fingers always have edge or fortune in business of their choice.
Six Fingers.
13 replies
185 views
In india, itz an old superstitious belief that peopl with an extra finger r considerd lucky in life.
Never seen one live...
0_o: Never seen one live...
dead?Yes I've seen it , it's called polydactylism (congenital physical anomaly) but I've never heard it can bring a luck or fortune or something to the one who is born with it..
latrine: dead?
lol .... i dnt even knw what i was saying i saw many. Hrithik Rowshon has six fingerz.
Hmm... nooo i've never seen prayed to beheld such sigh...huh disgusting
Yes, i saw it but no luck in there bussiness
yeah,i have seen it.
I saw
lots of them
had a grl wit six fingerz! Mre like sex partner.. Bitch was very gud in bd...
I saw