2WAP

Have faith and receive. Prayer 4 u

4 replies 175 views
ITS PRAYER TIME ~:~Once all villagers decided to pray for rain, on the day of prayer, only one boy came with an umbrella.THAT'S FAITH... ~:~The feeling of a one year old baby, when u throw him in the air, he laughs because he knows u will catch him.THAT'S TRUST... ~:~Every night we go 2 bed, we have no assurance 2 wake up alive the next morning, but still we have plans for tommorrow. THAT'S HOPE... LETS PRAY Father in the name of Jesus, I come before you this day, I pray that you be: Above me 4 blessing, Below me 4 support, Before me 4 guidance, Behind me 4 protection & Beside me 4 prosperity. Everyday, I have Faith, Trust and Hope that you will lift me like a baby in work, school and other fields..... In Jesus name I do pray and believe. Hit LIKE for GOD & Someone say AMEN

Log in or join to reply.