Three men were
sitting in a bar,
drinking, and
discussing how
stupid their wives
were.
The first man says,
I tell you, my wife
is so stupid. Last
week she went to
the supermarket
and bought *300
worth of meat
because it was on
sale, and we dont
even have half
enough room in the
fridge to keep it
in.
The second man
agrees that she
sounds pretty
stupid, but says his
wife is even more
dumb.
Just last week,
she went out and
spent *17,000 on a
new car, he
laments, and she
doesnt even know
how to drive!
The third man nods
sagely, and agrees
that these two
women sound like
they both walked
through the stupid
forest and got hit
by every branch.
However, he still
thinks his wife is
dumber. Ah, it kills
me everytime I
think of it, he
chuckles.
My wife
left to go on a trip
to Greece. I watched her packing her bag,
and she must have
put about 100
condoms in there
and she doesnt
even have a penis!

*stupid wifes*
21 replies
187 views
i think they more stupid cos choose a stupid wife.
they're more stupid that they evn't think the reasons behind every act. 
Ha ha but y she kept 100...ha ha
I think d thrd man's wife is d most stupid. Hmm, very comic!
brightsquare: I think d thrd man's wife is d most stupid. Hmm, very comic!
i think the 3rd man walked in the stupid forest coz his d most stupid of all.MoRaL ..... N wOmAn ..... nO CrY ...... !!
Nice jacki 
Hahahaha very funny ...ur more stupid then stupid wifes ....u share this stupid Joke with us
just kidding u always sharing a laugh full and overjoyed joks with us ....thanks jacki
shah. . .
3rd wife.

Haha lol fuckin husband lol
......100 f cOndoms ...
Hahahaha bt she is still virgin
Dey are all stupid
Oh my gosh
that really funny