Who do u think is the biggest copy-paste poster of 2wap. And according to ur experience in which zone do he/she do that maximum.
The biggest copy-paster.
10 replies
121 views
Sorry chocolate_boy bt its u. In sports forum. 
I dont knw cos i hardly do follow up!
I dont mind copy pasting or copy posters if their aim is to entertain peoples, if they are pasting something which is worthy to read and it is too long to write then pasting is only option. Users who copy paste in such topics like in fun zone or comedy club or in Sports forum or in educational are worthy to enjoy 

sunita
i mean sunita or sumita whatever
Mr.A: I dont mind copy pasting or copy posters if their aim is to entertain peoples, if they are pasting something which is worthy to read and it is too long to write then pasting is only option. Users who copy paste in such topics like in fun zone or comedy club or in Sports forum or in educational are worthy to enjoy 

its me
i am copy my friends topic makers spirit many thing i am copy. if i am unable to copy then can't able to understand 2wap i am copy all poster idea's then makes my comment 
Anyway its not good if we stolen the other idea's.but I'm sure I'm not in this category......i'm innocents
Maybe all coz sme how or the other one or two topics are copy paste ...if im wrng neva mind jst clarify urself...
Aamir: I dont mind copy pasting or copy posters if their aim is to entertain peoples, if they are pasting something which is worthy to read and it is too long to write then pasting is only option. Users who copy paste in such topics like in fun zone or comedy club or in Sports forum or in educational are worthy to enjoy 
100% i agree with you.