do u like someone running
there hands threw ur hair
and no im not talking during
naughty time only.....
Ur hair
32 replies
307 views
i dont like dat!
I don't lyk it bcos my hair is d handsomeness of my appearance
I jus love my hair and it irritate me when sm1 touch my hair ,
Yes,i just luv it
hmm i dnt gve much important to my hair ,they are jus another part of the body ,n they take cre of themselves 
who is someone?
if my love's one ofcourse i like.
bt if someone else i don't let to touch my hair.
ya if dat sm1 is a gal
depending the gender 
Chandru_25: do u like someone running
there hands threw ur hair
and no im not talking during
naughty time only.....
no one can touch my hairaprillia: who is someone?
if my love's one ofcourse i like.
bt if someone else i don't let to touch my hair.
At beauty parlour they may touch ur hairZapata:
At beauty parlour they may touch ur hair
I give them permission to do that
Okay....aprillia:
I give them permission to do that
Okay....
Dnt give permission to anyone except ur loved oneYup when my bf touch my hair 
What? No, I don't want some random touching my hair ... I don't mind if its someone I'm fairly close with though.
I don't like someone touching my hair. 
Idiot: depending the gender 
I,m agreed with you!Yes I do like it.
depends , on how sexy her hands are
Wud like that when being kissed n indoors. Outdoors? No Way!
_LeGoLaS_: attention seeker of girls
wrong conclusion