When its raining?
22 replies
237 views
I like raining weather but not every day and that time gives me sleep 
i luv it very much cos its only time i get 2 experience cold here in my country.
Shower in the rain
I love rain. I like to keept maself warm with ma partner on rainy day.
I listen music . /M.J .
Using umbrella.
When it rains,it never snows! Can't get high on no snow!
Am to much lazy if its rainung,, just wnt to stay on bed..
I jst lay under a warm blanket nd listen 2 luv songs while i watch da rain fall
Hummmm
i luv rainy season

Chandru_25: Do u like rainy weather? What do u do the most when it is raining?
Rain weather is sleeping time
When its raining everything is wet 
it brings me peace and when it rains i want to read more than anything.
ethereal: it brings me peace and when it rains i want to read more than anything.
ahh... Same hereI like rain in summer, particularly if it rains at night.
When it's raining outside, at first I think to get shower on it. Otherwise I feel it with my hands. 
Don't like rain. It cuts off my phone network. Experiencing one now.
I see the drops falling my home roofs
i luv walking in da rain