For just a moment, imagine that you
are as happy as you ever hope to be.
Doesn't that feel good? Now, is there
just a small sense, somewhere in the
back of your mind, that it can't last?
That's the feeling that prevents us from
being 100% happy. If you can find that
feeling, what would you say to it? -
when you find that feeling...
7 replies
189 views
When I find that feeling, I say, "Thank
you for being here. Thank you for
allowing me to share in this moment.
I'll share it with you as long as you
want to stay around and then I will see
you next time."
I feel that i'm the happiest girl ever and wants to enjoy that supurb moment and i pray that dream never ends for next time it wl continue till the end...and makes me special
Say no 2 dat obstacle nd be hapi as long as its stay cos diz lyf its 2 short 4 one 2 be sad!
I gat tight feelings_tight guy
I'm allways happy
i'm always try 2 happily...Very well said !