I believe in love
but never fall in love t
true love or lust love
I want love
but never fall in love
am I so cold
and don't have a heart
or so stubborn
and raise wall stone
I search love
but never fall in love
platonic love or passionate love
I'm loved
but never fall in love am I afraid
to be hurt by the one
or kill it silently
before I find it's gone
I get everything but never fall in love
I want to love
and wait all my life
Should I pick one flower
and pretend it's love
pseudo love, unrequited love or mutual love
so desperate to feel
but never fall in love
maria sudibyo
♥Never Fall In Love♥
7 replies
139 views
Lovely msg bt nevr fall in love wl nt depends on u its depends on ur heart
bt if u found smart,inocent,beautiful,smooth hearted girl.
will not u fall in love with her?
u can fall on d floor bt ur heart can fall in lov.
aprillia: bt if u found smart,inocent,beautiful,smooth hearted girl.
will not u fall in love with her?
fall in love bro ! Definitely u should fall in love , but be sure there is s0me0ne to hold y0u ! Loly nt ? when i got same nature, definitely i fall in.
Define what you need in the opposite sex. When you see the exact match of your taste, you will sick for love.