Hi, most of us who use a desktop must be having a typing speed of words per minute. About 4 months ago I was merely 10 WPM and now as Im practising on typing master pro my speed is 27WPM, still trying to be faster.
Whats yours?
Iv an accuracy of 98% which Im quite happy about.
Typing Speed
13 replies
177 views
Should be as good as 40+ WPM at least, I was slow in begining too, I type on laptop and I play several multi player games like san andreas multi player, and I'm among the fastest typers.
use voice typing software leaves usal typing away
Just tested my speed... I am slow(You know well why i am slow)... its 25 words per minute.
Sumita: use voice typing software leaves usal typing away
i didnt notice till now.
May be near about 20-25
If you dont use Pc atleast thrice a week it cant be 20 even.
THE_SPEAR_KING: i didnt notice till now.
May be near about 20-25
25 to 30 WPM... I haven't tested it recently though..
http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6279/keyph.jpg
That's 52 words a minute, with 4 mistakes of not using capitals, taken at 1 a.m. was a lil nervous at begining so capital mistakes were made. 
40 - 45 WPM
mine is 25wbm.....88% accuracy
now 36
i'll find out mine
i use OSK so its proberly 15 words per min 