2WAP

Good News for You ?

24 replies 218 views
when u heard that your enemy/competitor/consestant/rival is serious ill or got accident and fighting with death then u becum glad and thought its a good news for you?
#1
its not a good news for me coz i want everybody keep healty well . If he dd any wrong wit me thn he wud be panish by Allah. So, thr is no way to be glad for sum1s illness evn for ma enemies.
#6
KingFISHER: its not a good news for me coz i want everybody keep healty well . If he dd any wrong wit me thn he wud be panish by Allah. So, thr is no way to be glad for sum1s illness evn for ma enemies.
well,in real life,ive got no enemy or enemies only here in 2wap with some idiot strangers that came from outer space,so whatever happens to them,only karma will face them,even if they died i dont care.
#7
KingFISHER: when u heard that your enemy/competitor/consestant/rival is serious ill or got accident and fighting with death then u becum glad and thought its a good news for you?
well its not a good news nor glad abt bad happen to them,coz i believe in karma,so whatever happen to them,is just pay.
#8
I agree. Everything happens for a reason. And i do believe in karma..if it's good karma then lucky you otherwise poor you. And we cnt do anything about it coz it's bound to happen. Mybe not now bt sooner or later it will.
#9
Very human of you to say that, I agree, but it depends upon the type of enemy that person is. If he or she is in trouble and has troubled me all my life I rather just stay away as I cant trust that person and I am sure that snake will bite me again.
#10
Really, Mr-I'm-Too-Nice-To-Be-True? Whatever crap you said about being sad for your enemy when he's in a bad condition just doesn't suit me. I become happy and I can't say I become sad just so you would think I'm a great person. So whatever you said, in my opinion, is an absolute garbage.
#12
i hav enemies but i nvr want they die.. bcoz without enemy or competitor you cant learn anything...they dont hurt us they give us a lesson..i guess
#16
AmouR: Really, Mr-I'm-Too-Nice-To-Be-True? Whatever crap you said about being sad for your enemy when he's in a bad condition just doesn't suit me. I become happy and I can't say I become sad just so you would think I'm a great person. So whatever you said, in my opinion, is an absolute garbage.
-clap1- same here
#17
Nah,it's never a good act to be happy for one's death just bcoz he or she is ur enemy.lt's true we cant get away from hatred brought about by jealousy and envy,but we shouldnt rejoice over our competitor's death coz we too will face it.
#20
aprillia: whatt?? not rival or best friends or whatever the name. not human or animal if get in that situation how can be good news.
Topic name is Good News and Asume that it as a Good News

Log in or join to reply.