Pink pants and rosy plants
Pink blouses, never failing to arouse spouses
Pink hot feverish lips
Passionate pants of pink
Love letters dipped in pink ink
You see! You see!
Pink is my colour
Pink is the sweet side of wild
Quite mild Like a little lost baby child
Of all the colours compiled
Pink is romantic and disarming
All pink roses are ever so charming
Pink is my colour
The fruit juices
I drink Are always colour pink
With favourable odours
Igniting my fire making me desire more and more
Think! Think!
Pink always links
With erotic pleasant stinks
Those flirty winks
Combining with pink
Creating an effect of kink, kink, kinky!
Pink is my colour Refined or raw
Pink is my colour And the colour of my door
Pink is my colour
And the only colour I adore
By Sylvia Chidi (Germany)
♥Pink Is My Colour♥
6 replies
81 views
i love pink but not pure pink,nice topic
i love pink but not pure pink,nice topic
facebook share
mAnAl: i love pink but not pure pink,nice topic
facebook share
its poem hunter sharing...I m crazy abt pink.
beautiful pink poem.
how to make the blue poem Ghayal??
aprillia: beautiful pink poem.
how to make the blue poem Ghayal??
[topic=3087337]♥Blue I Know♥[/topic]