Mahesh-k is
India school
teacher, killer
English:
1. Pick up the
paper n fall in the
dust-bin!
2. Both of you
three, stand
together
separately!
3. Will u hang that
calendar or I'll
"HANG MYSELF!"
4. Tomorrow call ur
parents especially
mother and father!
5. Why r u looking
at the monkey
outside when Im in
the class...?
6. I hv 2 daughters:
both r girls.
7. Stand in the
midle of the corner!
8. The boy behind
the last boy,
please stand up...!!

*indian teacher*
47 replies
365 views
LoL 
LMFAOOoooo
Hahaha nice one jacki.keep it p 
hahahaahahahaha
jackiiiiii
OMG Mahesh bro what are u doing in the class
thats nt english class hmmm dats called gulabi English
Someb0dy pls teach Mahesh hinglish... 
Someb0dy pls teach Mahesh hinglish... 
Can you believe it? Yes I had a class teacher like this in school. He was excellent in accounting but in English he was 
aaahahaha twtyyy 
Funny honey lol bythe way who is mahesh
Its me cranberry
sis jackiiii
lol i enjoyed
