I miss u like the desert miss the rain
I thought i would move on
And let time heal the pain
But your memories are imprinted on mind
the way u smile
the way u laugh
the way u care and read my mind
I thought i would move on
but ur love is my rain
it holds me back
& when the wind of emotion blow the dust of time away
i miss u badly more than yesterday
& again i miss u like the desert miss the rain.
*I Miss You*
20 replies
192 views
Who?
Someone special.
Beautiful
'Beautiful
So sweet sis capri......... 
MAHESH_K: So sweet sis capri......... 
like me bro jacki: Beautiful
thanku nice wording
wow awesome....
n i know who's one u miss....
i miss him too sis....
aprillia: wow awesome....
n i know who's one u miss....
i miss him too sis....
do u knw why he is nt cming here.i don't know.
sory my time to go.
my plane come....
c yaa.....

wow touching lines
thnx
4 secret dedication
i appriciate
Lovely words
Beautifull
b'ful swt
NICE WRIT UP. I ENJOYED READING IT
_jAcKsPeRo_: b'ful swt
thanku jackso sweet...
Beautiful song.
I remember this poem as I remember you. We all miss you.