What do you usually drink in the hot weather? Ice coffee? Ice Milo? Anything with ice? Or simply cold water? Or maybe some isotonic drinks?
Kind of Drinks!
anything that ease away my thirst...I usually take coke but its not advisable to drink coke regularly so I end up with plain water mostly...icecapades are also in my options...
now days india under heat of hot summer so cold drinks better ...
Cold water (No soft drinks) ... Because that's what our body needs in hot weather.
I drink plain water (not cold, not hot) on sunny days, rainy days, night and day, anytime I need to drink. I don't like hot nor cold beverages, so water it is for me.
just drinks tea my favourite ..
I drink only water, as Vipul said soft drinks are not advisable in hot weather, they'll only increase the thirst.
Homemade lemonade. very refreshing
I take beer and Vodka
Water is the best beverage to drink and best option to stay hydrated during the summer...
limbu sarbet or kokam sarbet. .
In my country, the weather is cold, only the girls are hot.
cold water.
Cold water and 
Cold water, Lime soda and Cold coffee.
plain water
Hot weather u mean
water serves alot better so i go 4 it
water serves alot better so i go 4 it
Fruit juice or mineral water.
i'm not fond of ice. I do love ice cold Oros though. Naartjie flavour.
Iced Tea 
Water...